Marquee Text
A A A

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Consideration 2.

Category:



Preface:




From The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri.
Inferno: Canto I


N
el mezzo del cammin di nostra vita mi ritrovai per una selva oscura, ché la diritta via era smarrita.

Translation:

Midway upon the journey of our life I found myself within a forest dark, for the straightforward pathway had been lost.

In an analogy that's how I feel, lost in a middle of nowhere, with no clear ideas where to go from here! I started my blog in believing was so easy to do it, big mistake!
Now I find myself, with a complete void of ideas.

Consideration 2.

Today I woke up, thinking what to post, as usual I got my mattutine "morning" express coffee, and the first thing that I noticed, it was a cold morning, the first real cold of the season.
Afterward I got in front of my computer, and thought what to post.
I tried to get some fresh ideas going around in the web looking for others blog's post.

In my guest for fresh ideas i found a couple blogs, which deserve some recognitions.
The first one was well laid and well thought blog.
The authore give you even tips in inproving your traffic.>>> Tips to generate traffic.
I even left a comment:





[ By Red(new comment) on Nov 19, 2007

I saved in my favorite links this post, so that in time of crises, I’ll come back here, re-read your post to get new lymph.
Seriousily this post should be carved in stone for newbies “bloggers” such myself.

Red.

Red’s last blog post..Consideration.]

An other one, "which in comparison with the one I was commenting in my yesterday consideration topic" it's a very cool blog.
The author, in hes posts it's critic and hilarious in the same time.














it's really a funny blog to visit.>>> Mental Poo.

And finally:

I found one in particular, that at first didn't draw much of my attention, the blog look was too simplistic at it's appareance, not much of wistles or bells.
What got my attention was the writing style, and the simplicity of her writing.
In fact she has a very good writing style, she kept my attention even though I wasn't much interested in the subjets.
The well known aphorism "a book can't be judged from it's cover" can really apply in this case for this blog.>>> A Day in the Life of Cindy.
Her posts, made me feel merely adequate of my own qualities in writing, and in the same time may be, I realized that I need more time to improve my blogging skills.
In the end I come out with a *lapidale bitter, but true confirmation:
I need to rethink my entire strategy in this matter, or else put an end to "My Window In The World" and in the same time my inspiration for blogging.
I've been to hypercritical with myself, may be, but in the end I'm not too satisfied with the results.

The end.
*lapidale: meaning too harsh , too hard.

Shop Amazon

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

liten up...you say u just started blogging give it time for people to see...cause there is lots of intrests in ur topics....i just recently started reading your posts and i believe they deserve more attention from the readers....good luck keep it up......cya

Cindy Breninger said...

Hi! I think you are a wonderful writer, but I thank you for the compliments! :) I love your page and am jealous as your page is so pretty! Thanks again and I think you are a great writer!
Cindy
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com

Guess book

Scroll text

Red.eVolution