Marquee Text
A A A

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quantity versus quality?

Category:



Quantity versus quality?

That's my dilemma.
I've been suggested to post "from different forums"
a lot more in my blog!

Quantity.
To give my readers more contents, and keep them coming, this means less quality in the contents.
For a brief period, may be it can work, but in a long run a lots post with poor and mediocre contents, I don't think will help in keeping readers.

Quality.
To write a good topic takes time, this means less posting, less posting means less visitors?
May be, but in a long run "affectionators" will see the good quality in my postings, and therefore I hope my visitors "quantity" will increase.

Final decision?
For me it's an easy one, I opt for quality.
In time, good postings will in the end, give me more visitors.

Shop Amazon

0 Comments:

Guess book

Scroll text

Red.eVolution