Marquee Text
A A A

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Global warming

Category:




One of my first entries in today log,would had been this "Global warming"
but casually while I was surfing the web researching other people blogs,
check this one> (http://www.bloggerforum.com/) for my headstart blog headstart I,
encountered this one>>>http://eoz-onmymind.blogspot.com/
already talking about "Global warming".

Quote:
_________________________________________________________________
Global warning

For Blog Action Day:

What has been in the back of my mind for the last few years is the topic of global warning.
There have been a lot of speculations as to where the world is heading and frankly,
I think most of what experts are saying are true - we are in danger of a major catastrophe.
Former vice President Al Gore recently received The Nobel Peace Prize his
public awaress and continuos focus on saving our planet from permanent destruction.
I have not time to see his documentary, "An Inconvenient Truth,"
but that is something I plan to purchase and view this week.
I plan to comment more about this topic after I see it.

Weather here in the NY Metro area has been noticeably erratic.
It was last weekend where the weather was 80's with humid-like conditions.
This past weekend, temperatures dropped into the 40's and 50's.
This morning, it was 39 degrees.

I need to start asking myself, where I can make a change.
Ultimately it needs to start with me,
so I need to figure out for myself where I can reduce my impact.
Whether at home, on the move or locally within my community,
I need to make a change. It might be small,
but at least I will have some piece of mind around this issue.
________________________________________________

Oddly enough I'm from the same area:
I live in New York as well and I,noticed too this October erratic wheater...
What more I can say?
"More of us are talking about a matter,more chances our future will get".
For one thing I watched the Al Gore movie "An Incovenient Truth".
You can watch too at this address > http://www.riflettotv.it/webtv/canale1/index.php
and make your own opinion.

From my part I,came out with some thoughts after watching it.
What kind of world are we leaving to the next generations,
I'm afraid not a bright one,unfortunately.
Thanks to some world leaders whose,main goals are the "Economic World Hegemony",

see Bush politics, regarding "the Kyoto Protocol".

[The objective of the Kyoto Protocol is,
the "stabilization of greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmoshere at,
a level that would prevent dangerous anthropogenic interface with the climate system.
As of June 2007, 175 Parties have ratified the Protocol.
Of these, 36 Countries and EEc are required to reduce greenhouse gas emissions below levels
specified for,each of them in the treaty(representing over 61.6% of emissions from Annex I countries).
Notable exceptions include the United States and Australia.]

More recently in the news,
the California brush fires disaster it's one of the last effects of this global warming trend?
Are Bush,still of the idea that global warming it's all bull....

I will keep posting this matter in the future.


Shop Amazon

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

this page ispretty cool and intersectin keep up th3 good work who ever made it !!

Guess book

Scroll text

Red.eVolution