Marquee Text
A A A

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A few words spent on the behalf of justice and equality.

Category:
General Contents



A few words spent on the behalf of justice and equality, for any single human being living on planet earth.

Can a few words put on paper (in this case by blogging) really make a difference.

Why I saying this:

A few days ago, I received an email from blogcatalog asking me to join BloggersUnited and start to make a difference by doing a simple thing: blogging about human rights.


*****

A few words spent on the behalf of justice and equality.

For personal reasons, I haven't blogged for quite some time. During all this time I thought to quit blogging, because I was thinking that after all blogging was a big waste of my time. Maybe, that was true. But right now, by just looking at my blog I came to realize that all the time I had to spend to set it up, and all the time I wasted on writing those articles, that maybe I was wrong, and that wasn't it all a waste of my time. Maybe, something good come out from all those long hours of blogging. Finally, I asked myself if I had fun while doing it, and in the end if it was worth keep doing it!?! My answer was: yes, I had fun. But always on the back of my mind there was also the other question, if I was doing something that was worth the while when I was wasting my precious time on it.

I thought back then, that by writing about the human condition as an all, or as a single human being, if I was doing something good, something that was worth to spend all my
available time. By telling all about humanity sufferings and its problematics of living in this world, sometime a world of injustice, horrors, miseries and even immense tragedies, but even a world filled with beauty and a lots of hopes, hopes for a better future, a future filled with justice and equality for all mankind.

But, to have this kind of world, a perfect world that we all dream about, each of us needs to fight for it, and contemporaneously each of us needs to preserve it from been spoiled by all the evil that the dark side of humanity has always prevented us from making this our own world, the heaven by which the entire humanity has always longed to achieve during all its entire existence, since humanity came to be in this world.

Back then, when this our world was in its infancy, all the humanity had to struggle to survive in a savage environment, but even to survive to each other because of our instincts to overpower each other for lust of power, or just to dominate the weakest of the human beings.

Till these days, this our world has not changed that much. Nowadays, humanity lives in modern cities, sometimes like it was still living inside a primordial jungle, ready to fight for its survival, but that's not all, also it has to survive a hostile environment created by its own greed. And finally, to fight the injustice of the humanity's dark side for the lust of power, or dominance on the weakest human beings, that's when all the basic human rights are continuously trampled. When a human being is overpowered by another human being, for the pleasure of total power and dominance, that's when the power of words can make a big difference.

Could words (spoken or written) against all the injustices on humanity, could really them make a difference? I really wish that written, or spoken words can help humanity achieve its longing dream. A world where every single human being in it is equal to another. A world where every single human being in it, can live a decent and just life, free to make his choice and without fears of speaking out against any evil...

Fortunately, I live in a big country like the States, where freedom of individuals are preserved by the American constitution, but what about those less fortunate than me. Those people that live inside dictatorships, what about them? That's why, I will keep blogging. I will blog for them, for those part of misfortune humanity which can't speak out against those injustices perpetrated on them by some evil human souls.

So that, by writing about human right abuses I can make a small difference in this world of injustices and sufferings, as well, if all of us by just spending a few words when blogging, or speaking out a few words on the matter of human rights, all of us together can really make a big difference. As I said, we can make a better world to live in, for all humanity by just writing a few words. If, in this world we can really accomplish successfully all that by the means of a few words, then we will have finally achieved on this earth our own long dreamed heaven.

Ultimately, I really do believe that by just writing about human abuses and miseries, I can help with this dream for a better world, a world of justice and equality for all mankind. Meanwhile, I'm deciding to keep blogging as long I believe words have the power to give humanity its heaven on earth.

The absolute essentiality of humanity, that all people are born with basic rights and freedoms that include life, liberty, and justice.


1. Before May 15th, add a badge to your blog and spread the word.

2. On May 15th get the word out and blog about a human rights issue!

3. Spread the love, share your post in the Bloggers Unite Group.


A wishful...Red.eVolution


Shop Amazon

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Your words make a difference! I understand and appreciate your thoughts on the time it takes to set up a blog, write the posts, and wonder if anybody is out there. Well, guess what? Here I am. And others will be here too. Keep blogging! You ARE making a difference.

~ Penny
www.twochocolates.com

iriegal said...

I am glad you changed your mind about blogging and submitting your post for the campaign. You have by far one of the best articles I have read today.

The truth is out there.

Red.eVolution said...

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them. I want to be part of the blogging community and make a true difference. I know, that all together we can change this world for the best.

Red.eVolution
Thanks again.

Dave Donelson said...

It doesn't take many words to express valid truths. Thanks for your thoughts on human rights. As the Preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights reminds us, “…recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world.”

Dave Donelson, author of Heart of Diamonds

Guess book

Scroll text

Red.eVolution