Marquee Text
A A A

Friday, January 9, 2009

Apologies from my bleeding heart.

Category:



Holy Cow I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realized I have not updated this since last year...



You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!

I am absolutely consumed with drinking a lot of water, playing The Sims, just generally being a coach to my psychologist, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am so exhausted. Maybe tomorrow.

I solemnly swear I will write something that makes sense soon. Well, I'll try. Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue...

P.S. I removed a banner and a picture from my blog because they could be wrongly interpreted, but I left the American eagle not because it is an American symbol but because it represent to me an unique symbol. The symbol of freedom and equality for all the mankind.
Signature








Pointer

Shop Amazon

0 Comments:

Guess book

Scroll text

Red.eVolution